Share This Page
Sean McClary, V.P. Global Sales & Marketing
These next few months are extremely busy for our sales team. As I write I am sitting in beautiful downtown Seattle at the SME Conference. With me are Jerry Lott and Vivien Hui. After Seattle, I will head out to Perth, Australia for Mine Site Automation on March 1 & 2. 3D-P is lead sponsor of this thought-leadership conference. 3D-P’s AsiaPac Sales Manager, Mal Jones will be presenting:
“Designing a future proof solution to manage and support what we know today and ensuring we can integrate tomorrows unknown.”
His talking points include:
• What is application management and network integration
• A snapshot of the current and future state mining application landscape
• The value in implementing an “Open Source” on-board computing and networking platform onto your mobile equipment.
• Minimizing technology creep in the cab while leveraging all the latest and best in class technologies
• Optimizing investment and maintaining flexibility of choice of production and safety improvement applications throughout the life of mine operation
As lead sponsor we will be hosting a happy hour after the first day of the conference. We look forward to meeting and greeting all who are planning to attend.
From Perth, Mal Jones travels to Brisbane, Australia where he will be presenting a segment on automation for Mines at the Mine Site Automation in Brisbane on March 12-15.
Then in April, we will be attending CIM in Edmonton, Canada.
We hope to see old friends and make new acquaintances in our travels and presentations.