At 3D-P, our purpose is to enable your success.
We commit to your professional and personal success through work-life balance, a supportive work environment and numerous professional development opportunities.
Our values at the core of who we are.
We pride ourselves on the values that define our team and make us unique.
Performance – We always aim at doing better than we did yesterday and lead others to do the same.
Accountability – We appreciate that no matter how well we mean, we all make mistakes. We own it and make it right, every time.
Fun – We strive to maintain a positive work/life balance for our employees and nurture a fun work environment.
Teamwork – We understand that we are greater than the sum of our parts and can overcome any challenge we face together.
Humanity – We expect our employees to come to work with a positive attitude, mean well and do well.
Intermediate Web Developer
Headquartered in Calgary, 3D-P is a technology integrator in the mining environment and a global leader in wireless solutions for industrial applications. We bring our unique perspective and an innovative, adaptive thought process to challenging industrial problem domains around the world. Our organization is close-knit with a strong culture of collaboration, which we leverage to understand the needs of our clients so they can receive products and services that are real solutions. Our engineering team is exposed to a diverse set of interesting problems and the solutions include a mix of 3D-P products and custom engineering. The prospective candidate will be exposed to challenges requiring inventive insight to understand and manage live networks, not endless re-implementation of CRUD-oriented websites.
We are currently seeking a full-time software-based position in Calgary (Temporarily remote).
- Identify requirements for new applications
- Assist in design and development of web -based products
- Develop technical & procedural documentation as needed and ensure all documentation is kept up to date
- Collaborate closely with the Product Development team to plan and deliver new software releases
- Liaise with external teams to decide on and build out application components
- Experience with mock-up and UI prototyping tools and techniques
- Experience with Node.js, RE:DOM
- Experience with security practices
- Familiarity with networking architecture, such as topological design and routing concepts.
- Ability to produce documentation for technical- and end-user consumption.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing software
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- A strong technical background. Proven ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Solid ability to communicate in the English language
Ready to make the jump?
If you’re interested in the following open position, please introduce yourself and send your resume to Careers@3d-p.com