At 3D-P, our purpose is to enable your success.
We commit to your professional and personal success through work-life balance, a supportive work environment and numerous professional development opportunities.
Our values at the core of who we are.
We pride ourselves on the values that define our team and make us unique.
Performance – We always aim at doing better than we did yesterday and lead others to do the same.
Accountability – We appreciate that no matter how well we mean, we all make mistakes. We own it and make it right, every time.
Fun – We strive to maintain a positive work/life balance for our employees and nurture a fun work environment.
Teamwork – We understand that we are greater than the sum of our parts and can overcome any challenge we face together.
Humanity – We expect our employees to come to work with a positive attitude, mean well and do well.
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning and day-to-day management of client wireless network deployment engagements. This is a highly inter-personal role that interfaces directly with customers, with Delivery specialists for deployment, and with the Solutions & Customer Engagement Sales and operations staff. Our projects are conducted in a volatile commercial, production and safety-conscious environment and as such the Project Manager is expected to operate under a high degree of customer scrutiny regarding the way our projects are managed.
- Provides strong leadership, conflict management and delegation skills to ensure on time and on budget project deployments.
- Leads in the creation of scalable plans for the implementation of projects including; financial controls, logistics, resource allocation, personnel allocation, schedule, documentation and reviews.
- Participates in the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, including participating in contractual discussions.
- Constantly monitors deliverables and reports on the progress of the project to all stakeholders and presents periodic reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Escalates issues in a timely and appropriate manner and drives solutions that reflect company project goals.
- Manages customer expectations and project changes and intervenes to achieve project outputs with out-of-scope effort.
- Responsible for ensuring customer sign-off on all documentation.
- Directs internal project evaluations, post-mortem reviews, and final assessment of results.
- Works directly with Technical Leads in the commissioning of new wireless networks.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of all deployment process documentation and for assisting in the formulation of new processes.
- Leadership skills: Demonstrated experience in leading staff and the ability to take responsibility for outcomes across multiple departments (Delivery, Solutions, Customer Engagement).
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to work with internal and external customers, manage expectations, communicate timelines and capabilities. Experience working in an account management environment would be an advantage.
- Technical background: The successful candidate does not have to be a network or wireless expert but must be capable of understanding what technical and sales staff are trying to achieve, prior to and, during project implementation. Technical qualifications and/or experience would be advantageous.
- Learning: Must have an aptitude for continued learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience: Must understand the project cycle, be able to plan and manage deployments from beginning to end. A focus on desired outcomes is vital.
- Communications: Good written and oral communication skills with organizational skills are vital.
- Flexibility: Must be highly flexible in the management of both processes and people.
- Risk: Demonstrated understanding of risk management as it pertains to the commercial, logistical, technical and safety aspects of a project.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with PMP certification or equivalent is preferred.
Travel to other 3D-P offices may be required. The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada and possess a valid passport.
Ready to make the jump?
If you’re interested in the following open position, please introduce yourself and send your resume to Careers@3d-p.com